ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen; Swatches and Reviews!

First i want to say sorry for long time no post because I'm working now. Yepp, I'm now an internship worker in some office in Jakarta. I have no time for blogging because i'm going to office at 7 lush am and coming back home at 5 pm which is when i already arrived at home, i feel so tired and my last destination is my lovely bed. So on this sunday, i will have some review and it's about blush on. I have reviewed Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 25 hour in Blissful long time ago and now i'm gonna review another blush but this time is from ELF.

I'm in love with ELF because sometimes i think their price is unbelievable. I mean, i always said 'how come this good product came with $1 until $6?'. Maybe if i lived in US i will visit their store everyday and or shop by their website lol. Okay, this time i will talk about their blush in shade peachy keen.



The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

My Opinion
I have a medium skin tone with yellow undertones and a NC 30 - 35 from side of MAC. I read some reviews and people said blush colour that match for are peach, berry, and medium orange. I picked this one because this colour is the most orange from the others. When the first time i tried this blush i thought this one is little bit hard to apply because i have to swatch for more than 3 times to get the colour and there's a little bit shimmery and honestly, i don't like blush with shimmers. What i like from the blush is the price (yes, absolutely it's just $3) but sadly, because there's no ELF in my country, i have to buy in Female Daily for IDR 40.000, it's about $4. The other reasons is it's not look orange-y in my skin but it's look like more orange browny and yes, it's just like i'm wearing bronze and it comes so handy to get in my small make up bag.


  
You might like it if..
  - you want a shimmer blush
  - you are a budget shopper
  - you want an orange blush colour
  - you like blush that looks like bronzer

You might not like it if..
  - you want a matte blush
  - you want a blush with pink colour

My final score is
  3.5 from 5

No comments