Face Of The Day : Independence Day

Yesterday was my country's independence day. For you who don't know where am i, I come from Indonesia and it's in Asia. Southeast Asia, for sure.

Today i want to share my face of the day and this is my first face of the day, ever! I know i'm not good at painting so it's just a simple face.




There's a little bit red and white liner above black liner but it's sheer and almost invisible. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and my red lip liner lol.

Product that i use
  Product list :

  Eyes
- Coastal Scents 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet n Wild Palette in Comfort Zone
- Maybelline Great Lash
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Revlon Liquid Liner
- Majollica Majorca Lash Extend Mascara

  Face
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Dry Skin
- YSL Touche Eclat no. 1
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil in Transluscent

  Lips
- Bobbi Brown Lipliner in Red
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

No comments