NOTD : China Glaze Bohemian Series in Unpredictable


  This is the first time i review nail polish. I'm not a nail polish addict, so i used to think i'll just review make up product. But, i recently interesting with nail polish so it's okay if i reviewed it. I hope you guys like it :)



My Thoughts
Like I said, i'm not a fan of nail polish. But someday, i stopped at an online shop named ratukutek.com and my eyes couldn't stop staring at this nail polish. Yes, i really want to try this duochrome nail polish. Actually, OPI has it but in my country it's very expensive (about Rp. 190.000 or around $19. Extremely different with US actual price) yet it's not available anymore because it's old series. So, i might try this nail polish and the price is quite reasonable. The seller was so nice, and she always answer my questions.

Unpredictable is from Bohemian series. It's green color with blue and gold based and like i said, it's duochrome. I never get bored with this color. The finish is glossy and  the formula is very subtle. I love it because it dries quickly and lightweight. Yap, sometimes i feel my nails feels so heavy whenever i used nail polish. By the way, sorry for my short nails because i recently cut my nails but i really want to post a review about this nail polish. I used 2 coats without top coat.

I bought it at Ratukutek.com for Rp. 100.000. Not too expensive, because US retail price is around $8.

1 comment